32 Dental Clinic & Implant Centre offered in a variety of denture styles that include full and partial dentures. Experienced dentists will help you find the best match for your needs.
Each affiliated 32 Dental Clinic & Implant Centre practice wants you to have the best denture you can afford. That's why we offer several styles of full dentures, each with its own distinct advantages.
1. Economy Dentures: The Economy Denture is the most affordable denture and is selected by many patients. It is processed by our on-site lab and individually fit for you. The dentist and lab technician will determine the size, shape and look of the teeth, based on your needs. The Economy Denture is available with same-day service.
2. Custom Dentures: The Custom Denture is made with more expensive teeth for a more natural-looking denture. The denture teeth are set in a wax base so you may try them in to see how the denture will look before it is completed. You may make changes to suit you, consistent with your dental needs. After you have approved the look of your Custom Denture, the lab will custom finish your denture in the permanent acrylic base material. It's like designing your own smile! The Custom Denture is often available the same day, however in some cases it may take longer. The practice will inform you of their delivery times.
3. Deluxe Dentures: Our Deluxe Denture is made using deluxe-quality denture teeth and offers a high level of durability, stain resistance and a natural look. This denture allows for more customization to achieve a natural look. Like the Custom Denture, it includes a try-in preview that allows you to approve the general characteristics of your new smile before it is permanently set. The Deluxe Denture is often available the same day, however, in some cases it may take longer. The practice will inform you of their delivery times. The Deluxe Denture is available only in participating practices. Please review the individual practice's fee schedule or call to confirm availability.
4. Premium Dentures: The Premium Denture is very high in natural appearance. It is made using premium-quality denture teeth, which are impact, wear and stain resistant. As with the Custom and Deluxe Dentures, the teeth are first set in wax for you to try in. Changes may be made at that time. After you have approved the look of your Premium Denture, the lab will custom finish your denture in the permanent acrylic base material. Again, it’s like designing your own smile. The Premium Denture is often available the same day, however, in some cases it may take longer. The practice will inform you of their delivery times.
5. Ultra Dentures: The Ultra Denture is made using three-layered, high-density, "portrait quality" denture teeth, which provide the highest natural appearance. Our Ultra Denture also offers the highest level of durability and stain resistance, and we use a leading acrylic gum base for strength, durability and visual appeal. As with the Premium Denture, a try-in preview allows you to see your new smile before it is custom finished. Ultra Denture delivery may be the next day to allow for additional finish time. The Ultra Denture is available in participating practices.
We offer several types of partial dentures - cast metal, flexible and acrylic. The cast metal and flexible partials are our best partials. Please check with the practice nearest you to learn which partials they provide.
1. Cast Metal Partial Denture: The cast metal partial denture is stronger, less bulky and offers a great fit. This partial has a metal framework to which our on-site laboratory will attach higher-quality denture teeth. Since our special metal framework is made by an outside laboratory, availability of this partial is about two to three weeks.
2. Flexible Partial: The flexible partial is made from a special material that gives you added comfort and fit. It is only available in participating practices.
3. Acrylic Partial Denture: Acrylic partial dentures are more affordable, but they tend to feel more bulky. This partial has an acrylic base into which the denture teeth are set and is attached to your natural teeth with small metal clasps. The acrylic partial may be available with more durable, natural-looking teeth, right up to the Ultra partial. The practice staff can inform you of availability in each office. The acrylic partial denture is often available the same day.